I received my October New Beauty Test Tube a couple of days ago. If you are not familiar with the Test Tube, it is a $30.00 quarterly mail subscription for beauty product "samples." It is a great way to try out different brands especially because they often include deluxe samples and sometimes even full size products, which gives you enough time to really give the products a try. Click here for my July Test Tube.
Here's what I received..
Products from left to right:
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar <3
- Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment (full size)
- It Cosmetic's "Bye Bye Under Eye" Concealer <3
- Kneipp Pure Bliss Bath Salt
- New Beauty Magazine Charlize Theron on the cover
- Dr. BrandtDark Circles Away
- Cellceuticals Eye Serum (full size)
- Yonka Rejuvenation Treatment Cream (full size)
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask (full size)<3
- discount cards to the New Beauty store
<3 = happy to try product
You also get a brochure with more information about the products.
I have to say, I was a little disappointed with the content of this tube. I was not "wowed" by anything in particular. Also, a few of these products/brands have been included previously in other tubes. The products aren't' bad, I just don't see my self repurchasing any of them.
Although, I was a bit unhappy with this tube, I will not be canceling my subscription. This is my 4th or 5th tube and my first "disappointing" situation. It is still worth it in my opinion as the 1 full size product I will be keeping retails for the amount I paid for this entire tube. Besides, I love getting those cute test tubes every 4 months; I really look forward to them. I am giving them another chance in hopes that the next tube is better than this one.
Are you a New Beauty customer? Were you happy with your tube?