Another summer favorite in our house (Christian's favorite.) We love to serve it over couscous or just as a dip for crusty garlic bread.
- 2/3 cup of green olives (finely chopped)
- 2/3 cup of kalamata olives (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup of cauliflower (diced small)
- 1/2 cup of carrots (diced small)
- 1 roasted red pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 small jar of capers (drained)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 tbs of fresh oregano (or dry)
- 1 tbs of fresh thyme
- 1 tbs of fresh rosemary (or dry)
- 3-4 tbs of red wine vinegar
- 1/2-3/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- pepper to taste
This is one of those things that last forever in the fridge (a week in my house.) It is sort of like wine; the older it gets the better it taste.